1) MAZ AIR VALVE
Click the File to Search for Product:- maz_air_valve.pdf
2) SHLASH AIR SPRING
Click the File to Search for Product:- shlash_air_spring.pdf
Al Borsa International gives your trucks and trailers a new high in productivity and longer life with Engineered Products Super-Cushion air springs. They offer a quiet, cushioned ride and greater comfort, which allows the driver to stay more alert and less fatigued. Truck and trailer bodies last longer because there is less vibration than that experienced with steel springs. Also cargo has better protection from shock and vibration.
When used with leveling valves, Super-Cushion air springs maintain consistent trim regardless of the load. That means the clearance heights remain constant, and trailer floors are flush with loading dock floors. Whenever you want to add an axle, Super-Cushion air springs fit right in. Choose Al Borsa International Engineered Products Super-Cushion air springs for driver comfort, load cushioning and longer life for your trucks, trailers, cabs, and seats springs.
Rolling lobe air springs incorporate a piston which allows the flexible member to roll along the piston’s surface. Typical applications for rolling lob air springs are:
- Ride spring for trucks, trailers, and buses
- Actuators and isolators for industrial applications
Our Air Springs give your trucks, trailers and buses a new high in productivity and long life. The rolling lobe Air Springs provide constant-level hauling, and deliver trouble-free service.
AIR SUSPENSION FEATURES AND BENEFITS
A greater level of isolation:
- Reduces need for electrical and instrument maintenance.
- Reduces cab and body damage.
- Reduces axle, transmission, and tire wear.
- Reduces downtime and driver fatigue.
- Extends trailer life.
For the owner-operator, air suspension:
- Improves isolation in both loaded and unloaded conditions.
- Broadens types of load available for transport.
- Provides greater driver comfort.
- Increases resale value.
- Protects hinges, lights, rivets, and all trailer hardware.